Are you ready to apply?
At the School of Professional Studies, we understand that completing your degree can be daunting. We are here to make the process, from start to finish, as simple as possible. Our dedicated support team will ensure that get from application to graduation.
If you're thinking about applying to the School of Professional Studies, but aren't sure where to start, check out our guide to applying to the School of Professional Studies. Plus, we've included a checklist so you won't forget a thing. Learn if you're eligible to apply to the Bachelor of Professional Studies or the Bachelor of General Studies. You will also understand which materials are required for your application. Finally, we'll walk you through each section of the application so you know what to expect.
Steps to Apply
- Freshman - first time applying to college
- Re-Admit - previously attended College of Charleston but did not complete degree
- Transfer - already have college credit earned after high school
- Bachelor of General Studies (B.G.S.)
- Bachelor of Professional Studies (B.P.S.)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Evening (B.S.B.A.)
- Project Management Certificate
Type Full Name